Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ventura/Conejo Valley Intl Pageant


Tonight I spoke at the Ventura County/Conejo Valley Intl pageant. I attended along with my sister queens Lauren & Mary. I had a special surprise seeing my friend Ashley, the newly crowned Mrs. New Mexico and had fun catching up with her and watching the pageant together. I also saw a few of the ladies I had competed with at state, Janice & Theresa, and had the chance to catch up with them too. It was fun to reminisce. Four new ladies were crowned, Miss & Teen Ventura County as well as Miss & Teen Conejo Valley. They will be competing at the Miss & Teen California Pageant this August. Afterward, Ashley & her husband Paul, Me and Eddie (my director) were joined by John & Christie (my cotillion partner in crime) at Claim Jumper and indulged in yummy food. I must say that I've met some wonderful people through this pageant experience. They are what make the year truly sweet!

1 comment:

::Traci:: said...

I am waiting for a big Mexico post.