Saturday, April 21, 2007

Six Years and Loving It!



Today Greg and I celebrated our six year anniversary. It's actually been 12 years that we've known each other and we reminisced about how truly fast time has flown - especially when you're having such a good time. It is a blessing to be married to my very best friend. Greg started off our celebration Thurs. by bringing me home a beautiful bouquet of flowers (he knows I'm a sucker for them) and on Fri. I received a handpicked box of See's candy with all my absolute favorite types. This time though, he only gave me 1/2 lb. rationing because as many of you know I can't handle myself with the full lb without having a trip to Kaiser hospital (long story :-) This morning started off being brought to a day spa where he booked us both pedicures (he's a real man) and massages! Afterwards we went to Ferraro's our favorite Italian restaurant. As we were coming back home we decided that we really weren't satisfied with the massages we had earlier that morning so Greg booked us another set this evening and they were divine! So as I'm sitting here typing out our wonderful day Greg plunked down next to me with a final present which is still wrapped in a pink bag marked "VS"....hmmmm some things will have to be left unsaid :-)

2 comments:

Angela said...

wow! You've certainly for a keeper! What a blessed day you guys had!!!!

kt said...

Cute!!!