Friday, March 28, 2008

Mrs. Idaho International Pageant

I had the opportunity to judge the Teen/Miss/Mrs. Idaho pageants this March. While it was nice to sit on the "other side" of the stage, I have to admit it is really difficult to judge! Autumn put on a wonderful pageant and we judges we're treated in true style. It was great to see Vicki again, Mrs. Idaho Int'l...just two days before the pageant her ear drum ruptured but she was such a trooper and made it to the events without anyone being able to detect anything was wrong. I also spent some time visiting the Children's Hospital and signing autographs for the kids. Talk about troopers, even though some of them were very ill they still put on smiles for me when I came in to visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is your pick for this year. go to the site. It would be nice to get a feeling of who you would pick by bio information on web site.
http://www.mrsidaho.com/mrscontestants2.php