Thursday, October 30, 2008

Charthouse, Redondo Ca






So I finally had the time to upload pics from an old digital camera of mine from celebrating my birthday. Greg treated me all day long starting off with planning babysitters for the girls so he could take me first to get adjusted (everyone needs a little spine alignment now and then), massages, pedicures and a romantic dinner overlooking the ocean with my favorite food - Crab & Lobster. I've never been to the Charthouse in Redondo Beach... it was delicious food and the service was wonderful too. Greg requested a table looking out over the ocean. I forgot what it was like to have a whole day to myself ;-) Thanks honey for making the day so special for me!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Jared and I went here on our 2nd date! Sure do miss you guys!!!!