Monday, January 5, 2009

Meeting Santa

So, the first time G met Santa, let's just say it was not a good first impression. Since then I had two weeks to pump her up on everything Santa before our Foster Family Agency Christmas party where Santa was to make a debut.

We made ornaments, ate food, talked with other foster families and then the big moment arrived...Santa...all the kids sat out front and waited for their turn to sit on Santa's lap. The younger ones went first...which meant G didn't get to see how it was supposed to be done. So, I sat her down and as they say a picture speaks a thousand words....


Sheer panic

He has gifts???

Hey this isn't so bad...


Little C was just oblivious to the whole thing...hey where are my socks mom???

5 comments:

::Traci:: said...

Yay for Santa!! Too bad mine just screamed bloody murder.

I love G's face! :-)

::Traci:: said...

btw, your blog looks super cute. ;-)

Anonymous said...

hi guys! so good to receive your letter! COngrats on the girls!!wow! what an awesome life change! keep in touch! Kim Rushik

Frances C. Vázquez said...

Your girls are adorable! I love your little Jumping Bean, G. I am looking forward to see them blossom into beautiful young ladies!!!

If you ever need a sitter, please let me know.

::Traci:: said...

Um, so it's like March. Santa is no where to be seen. I think we need updates. Like maybe spa visits with your bff ... ya, know ... or something. ;-)