Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cotillion End of the year Party 2009

The amazing menu (my entree of choice - yeah, that would be the lobster!



A cohort in crime - Christie & me



hmmm...what could this be??



I've flipped for the Flip



The girls- Nicole, Rebekah, Gena & Christie


Yup...it's another post on our Cotillion party...seems like I just did this for last year.
Boy time flies. Once again, I overindulged with amazing food,

Ah, my yearly fix of Lobster!

The staff is like little kids at Christmas guessing what goody could possibly be in those red polka dotted bags....

drum roll....

Flip video cameras!!!

I was so excited because I've been wanting to do more video of the girls but our camera isn't the easiest access and I'm always out of tape or battery or whatever. With the Flip it's all digital, I can upload it to my laptop, edit, add music, it's amazing. So thank you to the Martines for always making the dinner so memorable and the working experience so enjoyable!

No comments: