Saturday, July 28, 2007

Miss & Teen International Pageant


It's amazing how long and hard you work toward a goal and when that time finally comes it literally goes into warp speed. Tonight was the final pageant for the Miss & Teen contestants and I now have two new sister queens to share my year. The new Miss Teen International 2007 is Alexandra DeSantis (Teen Ohio) and the new Miss International 2007 is Whitney Kudela (Miss Georgia). Again, I don't have any shots from the pageant itself, just shots afterwards. I had the privilege of introducing the prelim winners and the courts of honor at the coronation ball this evening and am truly enjoying getting to know the staff and directors of other state pageants as well as the families and other contestants. I'm looking forward to a wonderful year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah,
You're beautiful girl! Again, Congratulations to you & Greg! Will you send me your email and address? :)
God Bless and keep you.


Much love,
Judy
Mrs. NV
mrsnvintl2007@yahoo.com

Angela said...

so the real question is, how heavy is that crown!?