Thursday, October 4, 2007

Puttin' on the Ritz



Yesterday I celebrated my 33rd birthday...it's crazy to think I'm in my thirties let alone working on my third year :-) I have to admit it though, I am enjoying this stage of my life or maybe I'm just in denial and trying to convince myself - he he... Greg and I ate a three course lunch at the Ritz. Amazing! Complete with Souffle' for dessert. Later in the day Greg finished an outdoor planter garden that I've been wanting to get working on, so that was a special treat! Here's to you mom... because really you are the one who should be celebrated on this day for what you had to go through to bring me into the world. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for mom!

I am a bit envious of the souffle' - that is my all time fav. as you know! Yay for the Ritz too ... our special place. ;)