Thursday, November 22, 2007

Billy Joel Concert

Click to play Billy Joel Concert
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards | Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard

Greg and I celebrated an early Thanksgiving with my sis Rach and her family up in Fresno. Two weeks earlier she mentioned there was a Billy Joel Concert in town and "would we be interested?"...Greg is a big Billy Joel fan so I decided to say yes but keep it a surprise. So, we told Greg that Rach & Jay got a babysitter so we could all go hang out (which rarely happens). As we're driving up to the center where the concert was being held, Greg saw the sign..."Hey Billy Joel is here??? I wonder when, that would be fun...oh it looks like we missed it...wait when is he playing? Nov. 19? yeah, we missed it...wait, today is Nov 19!..." At this point I revealed the tickets to Greg and he was completely shocked. We all had such a good time singing along to some old favorites and dancing along to the newer ones. I was sandwiched between my crazy sis & Greg who serenaded each other the whole evening. What a blast!!

2 comments:

Jason and Traci said...

Fun! I am glad ya'll have a good time. ;-)

kt said...

THAT is So CUTE! what a sweet wife you are. ;-)