Monday, November 26, 2007

In Memory of "Jason"...the fish


Last night, Greg and I (along w/ Jay & Tre, since they were here at the house) said our last goodbyes to "Jason" the beta fish...as we wished him well on his journey to the great unknown via the swirly bowl. I've never actually known a beta fish to live as long as we had "Jason", thus the need to actually blog about the death of our fish. For my 30th birthday, Greg had surprised me with a Luau theme party and had beta fish in bowls on the tables as centerpieces. Of the three betas I brought home (in separate bowls of course) two died with in weeks/months...but "Jason", as he was affectionately called, lived on for over three years. He will be missed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww........ :(

Jason is in fishy heaven now.

Is that seriously a photo of him ... if so, that's VERY impressive!

misslb02 said...

Sorry to hear about Jason. His beta brotheren, my betas Sushi and Klaus had a moment of silence! ;)