Monday, December 31, 2007

Anthony & Connie Lema's Wedding

Click to play Connie+
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

Greg and I attended the wedding of a good friend of mine, Connie Leamon & Anthony Lema. Connie and I go way back to my Miss America days. She was a local director back then and was a travel chaperon for me at different events. We always had a blast together and have some great memories (ie...locking Connie's keys in her jeep and being stranded, to name just one instance ;-) It was a beautiful ceremony complete with bagpipes and just a "little" wind...the Santa Ana's showed up...but the goal was accomplished none the less, and Connie is officially Mrs. Lema. I'm so happy for the two of them and wish them many wonderful years to come. What a great way for them to start 2008 (it was a New Year's Eve wedding). The reception was like a reunion for me, seeing so many dear faces from my pageant days...I captured just a handful in my slide show. It's always so good to catch up with my "extended" pageant family. Be sure to click on the very small arrow on the right hand side of the slide show for more pics. Enjoy!

No comments: