Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 15 -18 of Thanks

Day 15 - Fireplaces: We've finally been getting chilly enough weather to warrant putting a log in the fireplace. I absolutely love the fact our home has a fireplace and every year I await the time when we can start it up. I'm thankful for the coziness and warmth of our fireplace.

Day 16 - Babysitters: This year we've learned how grateful we are to have babysitters ;-) Actually, our babysitters our needed out of necessity so Greg and I can go to work and not so much for fun (meaning getting a sitter for a date night...at least we're not to that point yet) Greg took so much time off when the girls first arrived that he's playing catch up with work and since we both work the same evening shift it has been a blessing to have dear friends and family willing to watch the girls. A huge thank you to those of you who have helped us out tremendously this year!!!!

Day 18 - My wardrobe: If you've been around me lately you've probably heard me complain that I can't stand my current wardrobe and want to re haul the items I have. How blessed am I that I can even make a comment like that. During this time of reflection, I am reminding myself to be grateful for what I have. To so many others, they'd love my wardrobe {as a friend of mine reminded me}...so I am grateful for what I have and not what I "want".

1 comment:

kt said...

yah...I'd be grateful for a wardrobe that actually *fits* me! lololololol ;-)