Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 10 through 14 of Thanks

Ok ok, so I stink at keeping up on my blog, what can I say...so I'm compiling all my missed days so I can be up to speed for once on my "Day's of Thanksgiving" posts.

So here goes...the abridged version that is...

Day 10 - Fall leaves So unfortunately being in So. Cal we don't have the splendor of the leaf colors like other states. But, every now and again there are certain trees that understand the need to change color and allow us So Calians to experience the seasonal change.

Day 11 - Freebies - So those of you close to me know that I am a crazy couponer and always in search of the best bargain out there. Well, free seems to be the best I can do and I love that CVS, Walgreens, & Rite Aid are continuously throwing free things my way. I'm grateful for those extra freebie blessings.

Day 12 - Hand Me Downs Both my sister and my sister in law have blessed us with an abundance of the cutest clothes ever from their kids. I felt like a kid at Christmas going through one cute out fit after the next!!Thank you sis's for sharing the love!

Day 13-My new camera Yes, it's true, we've finally purchased a new camera. And thanks to my sis in law who hooked us up, we were able to get an even better one for a steal. I'm so excited to getting back to posting pics instead of having to do all this writing on my blog ;-) j/k

Day 14- Foster Family Agency - Koinonia I am so grateful for an agency like Koinonia that provides us with the support we need as foster parents. They have been a blessing to us this year with both sets of girls and have brought us the biggest blessing this year - our daughters.

No comments: