Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 3 of Thanks


Church
In reflecting back on today I am so blessed to be a part of a church family like I have at Light & Life Christian Fellowship- Halogen. Today at 11 Greg played bass for the very first time at our bilingual Spanish service "Norte". Here I walked into a service where I virtually didn't "know" anyone and by the time service started several different people were holding the baby and helping me with G. Later that evening Greg's sister came to the house to visit us and babysit the girls so Greg and I could sit together through service (a rarity for us since one of us is usually doing something during the service).
We are so blessed to have our church family. They have been an incredible support to us and I am so grateful to have an extended family I can go to for anything.

No comments: