Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 7 of thanks

So....I'm a bit behind - doesn't mean I'm any less grateful :-) just a little behind...perhaps I'm going to have to briefly "list" what I'm thankful for and leave it at that instead of trying to be profound {not that I'm all that great at being profound}.

Today, I'm grateful for the crazy weather we have here in So. Cal. It's the middle of Nov. and we're having record temperatures of 90 plus degrees. While most of us are grumbling that we'd really like to have some cooler weather so it "seems" like fall, I have to admit it sure beats dealing with blizzards and shoveling snow from driveways. Not that I've ever experienced either of those but I can just imagine. Here's to still be able to wear tank tops and shorts...don't be jealous.

2 comments:

::Traci:: said...

You say this b/c you have an a/c in your house.

;-)

::Traci:: said...

You say this b/c you have an a/c in your house.

;-)