Sunday, November 2, 2008

30 days of Thanks


{As I was wandering others blogs I noticed a few people started what they called "The 30 days of thanks" post. I find that I often get so busy I tend to forget what I'm truly grateful for...so for the 30 days of Nov. I'm going to try to commit myself to blogging about what I'm grateful for (so I'm starting on day 2 but better late than never.}

Baby's Laughter
My husbands sitting on the couch practicing bass guitar {yes, he just picked the thing up and managed to figure out how to play in a day}. Sitting across from him is our littlest one {9 months old} and she's literally giggling with delight. I can't help but smile with every squeal I hear. It reminds me of the wonder of life through a little one's eyes and to allow myself to laugh with abandon and be more childlike.

No comments: