Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 8 of thanks

My BFF {he he} Traci. I happened to finally stop by her blog and again am reminded of what an amazing women she is. If you haven't already, check out her blog, Milk and Honey and you will be blessed by her insight. I'm trying to encourage her to write a devotional or just plain write anything at all b/c she's so dog gone talented but alas we'll just have to be content with her blog for now. Here's to an amazing woman that I am so proud and blessed and very very grateful to call friend.

1 comment:

::Traci:: said...

K, this would be like, the sweetest thing ever. Thanks for the props, friend. We've been missing you guys, it's been like a whole week. Maybe even longer, now that I think about it.

Anyway, without being all mushy, know that I love ya! And I am the LUCKY one in this friendship.

Praying for you both tonight ...

P/S - Someday maybe, I'll write a book, and it'll be dedicated to you. After you edit it for grammer and spelling, of course. ;-)