Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Me and my girlies



Celebrating my Mom



Celebrating Greg's Mom


I love my stepping stone!



Two precious handprints that made me a mommy!


I cannot believe that I have officially celebrated my second mother's day! What an amazing journey this has been. Greg was the mastermind behind my day of pampering as the girls are just a tad too small to even understand what mother's day is about...all in time right? Not only did I get time for myself to do "whatever" (which doesn't happen all that often) he completely cleaned the house for me and had the girls make me a special stepping stone for my garden with their handprints. That was the sweetest thing b/c Greg knows how sentimental I am. We had the chance to BBQ with his family, did a pit stop at mine and then enjoy the evening at Halogen (our church) for a special mothers day service. All in all - a wonderful day! Happy Mother's day to all you special women out there who provide love and nurturing to others whether those "others" came from your belly or your heart you are true heroes!

No comments: