Friday, August 3, 2007

CBS Channel 2 News - Palm Springs

I've hit the road running...Greg and I got back Mon. evening from Chicago and literally fell into bed. Tues came a bit too fast and I got a call that CBS invited me to be a part of their news cast early Wed. morning. I didn't even have a chance to unpack so I grabbed wardrobe from Mrs. Intl, jumped in the car and drove out to Indio where I stayed the night so I could get up bright and early (4 a.m.) to prepare for a 5:15 a.m. interview. I really don't know how anchors do it - and look that good! Dennis Cooke, producer of Mrs. Ca Intl went w/ me and was interviewed on the upcoming California pageants. We were put on three different segments so I ended up being there for 2 hours...Note the little dog - he was brought in by animal control as Wed., once a month, they promote doggy adoption...Dan Ball, the anchor, is going to be my co-host for the upcoming Mrs. California Intl pageant Aug 18/19th in Palm Springs so the pageant will have more coverage to come!

No comments: