Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mrs. International Week

Unfortunately, you won't see very many pictures of my week due to me completely destroying my digital camera right before I left. I forgot to take the camera out of the baby bag and the spray sunscreen cap came off and just sprayed its little heart out all into my camera and the rest is history. We didn't have enough time to go out and buy another so Jay & Tre loaned us their brand new camera (what true friends they are) although they did mention it was totally under warranty so not to worry if we broke it ;-) Being that it is much larger than the little one I had, I wasn't able to tote it everywhere with me so I'm relying on others to email me their shots and I'm ordering some. With that said, enjoy the few I did take.
Pictures: I had to take pics of these beautiful bouquets b/c I wanted to remember them and the wonderful people who gave them to me. When I arrived in my room there was a wonderful bouquet from Mel & Mary, the directors of Mrs. Int'l. Mrs. New York, Lori, sent me such a sweet bouquet to congratulate me on a great year. These ladies were truly thoughtful and I had a great time getting to know them. Mary and I took a picture in the Lobby next to the banner with all the contestants pics. We took a group photo in front of the theater before heading to our dinner party that evening.

No comments: