Thursday, November 30, 2006

Girl's Night Out


Last Friday night, we had girls night at the Staples center to watch the Dixie Chicks. Our good friend works for a company that has a box and was able to get us tickets to the concert. I was a bit apprehensive of going due to Natalie's (the lead singer) past comments made against the president etc. But alas, who can pass up free tickets and a reason to get together with friends. All in all, I was really impressed with their musical talent. While I don't see eye to eye with their politics the girl's got pipes and the sisters can play! A good night had by all.

2 comments:

::Traci:: said...

owww...too bad your good friend didn't get to go with you! J/K! I am glad you girls had fun! But ya'll owe me a girls night out.

I think I am going to comment on every post you ever make! (I am bored. It took us 6+ hours to get here & Jason is watching some stupid movie he'll no doubt pass on to your hubby).

Tami and Jeevan said...

That was a fun night!! I like the review you gave the concert and the Chixs...well said!