Monday, November 20, 2006

The Official Photo Shoot


This week I had my official photo shoot at Jack Yonn studio in San Diego. If only every morning had a makeup artist/hair stylist to make me look fabulous. Greg was a doll and drove me down after work Mon (1:30am) so I could wakeup the next morning and already be there. He snapped these shots of me being prepped for the shoot. I had several different wardrobe changes: business, fun fashion, evening gown and a fun one to use for Christmas. I haven't seen the finished photos yet so this is the only sneak preview you all get. In case you ever need a Professional makeup artist check out Jacey Cosentino, she's based out of L.A. and did a wonderful job (plus she was very sweet!)

2 comments:

Angela said...

so i'm totally out of the loop on your pagaent life!!!! I miss you!

Izzy said...

So it's true, the Negrete's have sold out to the blog cult. Welcome to the club!