Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hidden talents

It's interesting the things you find out about people when you spend a little time hanging out with them. While we were at B.J's with a group of friends after church, we discovered one of Jeeven's hidden talents - balancing a salt shaker on the corner of the bottle. Now this may look easy, but it is harder then you think. (FYI: in case you're thinking of trying this anytime soon, you need a bit of the salt on the table, shape into a small mound and balance the corner on the mound)
P.S.: you didn't hear this from me as I would never endorse this as proper table etiquette :-)

2 comments:

::Traci:: said...

Why can't I see the photos? Is it just me? Or my dads computer, I guess. Why have I never seen Jeeves do this?

Anonymous said...

Yes, my husband is quite amazing!! ;-)