Thursday, November 30, 2006

First Official Appearance

This past Tuesday, Nov. 28, I was a guest speaker at the Rotary Club of Victorville. I spoke on foster/adoption awareness and brought attention to the many ways they could get involved as a club and on an individual level. I was accompanied by my director, Eddie Peterson, as well as the current Miss California International, Mary Maldonado. We were presented with certificates from the Rotary Club that donated a book with our names inscribed inside to a local children's library.

1 comment:

::Traci:: said...

Okay, so I really have nothing to say about this one ... but in my efforts to comment on everything, here I am. I still can't see the photo's, but I saw them earlier, so I guess it doesn't really matter. Thanks for taking care of things for us. Oh, the btw - our car is bright red (just b/c I can't seem to get ENOUGH tickets on my own) and Gregory says it looks like the car you had in Europe and it doesn't even have a CD player. To top it off we almost ran out of gas (but I guess that's my fault) and the guy told me I could have went as low as $10 per day on Priceline. NICE.