Friday, February 22, 2008

On her way to Miss America...

So, bear with me as I go back in time and start blogging from last month...I'm finally settling into the swing of things with two babies. I'm becoming a champ at major multitasking during nap time;-) A few weeks before Miss America, Melissa (our current Miss California America) spent some time with me to add some last minute wardrobe to her collection. I know how blessed I've been with so many people who have loaned/given and helped me on my way to pageants with all the items I needed...so it was a pleasure to be able to do the same for a wonderful girl like Melissa. If any of you saw the Miss America Reality Check on TLC you can see the transformation they did on her...super cute hair cut. I'm proud to report she made it to the final 6! Congratulations Melissa!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I was so proud of Melissa-I knew her from Miss CA in 05. She is an awesome girl:)