Sunday, August 3, 2008

And the winner is...




Congratulations to Laine Berry the new Mrs. International. She will champion Go Red for Women as her platform for the year. It has truly been a wonderful journey to hold the title of Mrs. International for the year but it was nice to relinquish it to a woman that I know will promote her platform passionately and use this year to make a difference. I know that might sound trite to those of you not familiar with pageants but I have to say that pageants have truly given me a voice piece to promote causes dear to my heart. I know that more awareness has been brought to Heart Gallery because of the opportunities I had as Mrs. International. So that all pressing question that I keep getting from people - are you going to do another one?? Let's just say my newest title that will be occupying me for hopefully the next 18 years is "Mommy" ;-)
Pictures: These are all the formers with the newly crowned Mrs. Int'l -Laine

No comments: