Saturday, August 2, 2008

Prelim night at Mrs. Intl








I have a few other posts I want to add about my week at Mrs. Intl, however, I'm waiting for pics to be emailed to me. At some events it was nearly impossible for me to take pics so I'm relying on those who did to send them to me. So at some point they will be added. Fri night was Prelims where the ladies all compete on stage in fitness & evening gown. I made two debuts on stage, first to give a short recap of my year and finally to present the photogenic award. I've never been able to feel so relaxed at a pageant - normally I'm either performing or competing ;-) Greg and I had a private box to watch the show and I have to admit I was very glad to be on that side of the stage. Congratulations to Laine Berry, photogenic award winner.

No comments: