Friday, September 7, 2007

Dothan, Alabama

This week I flew out to Dothan, Alabama for my official photo shoot as Mrs. International. Part of my prize package is a photo shoot with Clay Spann. I was so excited about this b/c his work is absolutely amazing. He truly knows how to capture the most beautiful images of a person and not only is he the photographer but the hair and makeup artist too! I've always wanted to do a photo shoot that was "high fashion" and not just the typical pageant head shot and I must say...high fashion it was. I can not wait for you all to see some of these pictures. Joey, who heads up the wardrobe side of the business donated a $10,000 wardrobe for me!!! For having only met me at nationals, he sure had a feel for my style b/c the pieces he bought for me were right up my alley. From designer pantsuits to elaborate couture evening gowns...I was a kid in a candy store. The whole day of the shoot was too much fun, I wish it didn't have to end. If you're interested in working with Competitive Image (Clay & Joey's business) don't wait till the last minute, they are in high demand and some women book appointments up to a year in advance! I can see why though, they really know what they're doing in all aspects of making you feel and look great.
So, where are pictures from my trip you ask?? After forgetting my camera in my hotel room and Terry so graciously going to get it for me, I realized I left my photo chip in the computer...so, no pics :-( You'll just have to wait to see the official ones.

2 comments:

::Traci:: said...

You're about to play your very first blogging game. Check out my blog for details ...

You HAVE to do it. It's a requirement. ;P

Anonymous said...

Rebekah! This is Megan Murray (well, now Hartley), your old student! For some reason you have been on my mind lately and since I don't have your e-mail address anymore, I googled you! Lo and behold, I found this blog and got to read about your many accomplishments! Awesome! It seems like you are doing so amazing! I am so happy for you! It sure looks like you are busy, but if you have any time I would love to catch up with you! My e-mail is MegMur@aol.com and I would love to hear from you if you get a second.

Love always,
Megan