Thursday, September 13, 2007

Miss Teen USA


I had a blast with my gal Judy (Mrs. Nevada Int'l) at the Miss Teen USA Pageant which happened to be held close by in Pasadena at the end of August. Gaspar happened to have extra tickets to the show that he graciously gave Judy & me. Among those I saw/met, Scott Grossman - the choreographer from back when I did USA, Casey McClain - former Miss California Teen USA, Mrs. CA & Miss Ca Int'l (just recently crowned at Eddie's pageant) & Stephanie Brink - Former Miss Ca Teen USA & her parents which are the pastor's of the church in which I grew up. At the after party I met Miss Teen USA Katie Blair (I actually met her earlier in the week at an MTV reality show she was taping), along with Rachel Smith, Miss USA - you might remember the big fall at Universe? but she certainly recovered well and is absolutely gorgeous in person...and to wrap it all up, Miss Universe - Riyo Mori.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey-weren't we supossed to have a phone date?? We need to talk soon and catch up! When is a good time for you???